26 While 26

8:00 AM

I saw this a while back and thought "What a GREAT idea." So many of us try and set goals that are more times than not, unattainable!!! Well not this girl, NOT this time!!!! SO, I am making a list, a very attainable list! A list that gets me thinking, thinking of other people and making a happier, more involved home for G, our Baby and myself!!


1. Read the entire Bible.
2. Save at least 2 months salary (G's Salary that is, mine just isn't that impressive).
3. Send Birthday cards (0/17)
4. Be on time to work for a week. (0/5)
5. Do not eat out for a week. (0/7)
6. Take an overnight trip with just Greg & I.
7. Read six books (0/6).
8. FIND & attend a church.
9. Start and finish my collage wall.
10. Pay for someone else at a restaurant or drive thru.
11. Drink more water.
12. Complete and hang my hand-made canvases.
13. Set a household budget, and stick to it!!

14. Travel to somewhere I've never been (near or far).
15. CALL more of my friends. (Damn Facebook!!!)
16. Paint the laundry room!
17. Send flowers to 2 friends. (0/2)
18. Discover something ACTIVE I enjoy doing and stick to it!!!! 
19. Watch a movie at home or in the theater once a month with Greg. (1/12)
20. Re-model our bathroom
21. Organize/Print all my pictures and put them in their rightful places!
22. Cook dinner every night for a week. (0/7)
23. Make personalized Christmas cards.....

24. Make my bed every morning for a week. (Maybe it will become a habit?!?)
25. Come up with a cleaning plan for my house and stick to it!
26. Have, LOVE and Cherish our precious BABY!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe