Baby Bumpdate - Week 16

10:49 AM

Well friends.... we are t-minus three and a half short weeks of being at our half way mark!!!! And let me tell you, this makes me one happy girl!! Its feeling more and more real the further along we get and the bigger my waistline expands-enter sad face, but happy heart. The BEST news is, we have only 19 days left until we find out what our sweet little is!!! And i have a feeling that the serious baby planning/decorating will begin!!! Oh funs times are to be had :)

How far along? 16weeks, 3days...164 days to go!!
Size of our precious little? An avocado!.. in other words, 4.6 inches long and 3.5 ounces.
Maternity clothes? About the same in this department.  But from everything I read, im suppose to be expecting a growth spurt...so....bigger tops are probably in my VERY near future!
Weight gain? Its probably around the 10 pound mark....yes, I am freaking out!! SERIOUSLY!!
stretch marks? None that I can see! Still thanking the good Lord!
Gender? 19 more days and we will know for sure!!
Movement? Nothing that I can definitely tell, but still little moments that I pretend are him/her.
Sleep? Its getting a little harder. My back pain has sky rocketed! And the legs go to sleep sometimes!
Food cravings? Honestly, nothing really as of now. I do still love me some lemon in my water, though.
What I miss? My regular jean size!!
Symptoms? Moodiness, tiredness and back pain
Best moment of the week? Haha...cleaning out our littles closet!! -its the little things.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe