Baby bumpdate...Week 15!

5:37 PM

How far along? 15 weeks and 4 days.... 172 days left!!!
Size of our little? A navel orange!!! Wow ...little Marsh is getting quite large!!!
Maternity clothes? Still just bottoms at this point! Even though I feel extra large, my pre maternity tops are still of good use!
Weight gain? As of our latest doctor's visit I have gained a whopping 8 pounds!!! AND apparently that isn't enough for my doctor!!!! - little does he know this momma eats CONSTANTLY!!!
Stretch marks??? Nope! Still none at this point! And I am totally thanking the good Lord for this fact!
Gender? I am still thinking boy....and the good news!?!?!? We find out if I am right in 23 days!!!! I could barely contain my excitement when G and I were setting this appt.
Movement? Honestly, im still torn between gas bubbles and actual kicks. But Doc. S assures me that this moment is right around the corner!!!
Sleep? I toss and turn all night!!! Between back pain, sides going numb and my trips to the ladies room....this is one tired girl!
Food cravings? Still loving anything potato. (Random fact.... I have to say I have the best hubby in the world!!! He made two separate trips to retrieve my cravings for french fries and a chocolate shake! !! And only to make it back home in time to go back out for crushed ice!!!....he's the best!) And my water MUST have lemon in it at all times!!!
What I miss? Still missing my love of wine! But G has assured me I get a girls wine night when baby comes - like I said he's the best!
Symptoms? Funky cramps in the belly, increase in hunger, decrease in amount of food intake and feeling exhausted.
Best moment of the week? At our doctors appointment, Doc. S was listening to our littles heartbeat while the room was silent - heartbeat was a steady normal pace- but then Greg started talking and the babies heartbeat spiked!!! Doctor says little must love his daddy!!! - could you not just melt at this very moment!?!?! G had the biggest,  proudest smile on his face after! Definitely the best feeling ever!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe