Baby Bump- Week 14

4:22 PM

When Greg and I chose our 25 year old home a year and half ago, we were well aware of the fact that it was less than satisfactory in the "plenty of storage" department. But we loved it regardless and took the plunge anyway.

With this being said, now that we will soon - but not soon enough- be welcoming a new, much cuter addition it the Marsh household, Greg and I have slowly gone to work in d-cluttering/ reorganizing our sweet, tiny home.

SOOOO....I got busy one morning in the kitchen and emptied all the cabinets and ever so carefully restocked them. Lucky me,  I didn't have to say goodbye to one thing! And I still have a whole cabinet empty and ready for Baby Marsh!!!!!!
HOT DOG!!! This made me one happy momma-to-be!
Im guessing I wasn't quite as organized as I once thought I was.

After G and I moved in and we quickly noticed that our closet situation was just as sad as any other storage space in our home, we -I- decided sharing the master bedroom closet wasn't going to be the best of decisions. So G had the pleasure of occupying the office/ now baby's room closet!  And because I married one of the smartest men I know, G quickly knew his clothes were, once again, going to be homeless!
AND because G is practical and doesn't have a lot of clothes and because he didn't want to impose on any potential guests, Greg decided he would make the hall closet his new home -poor mistreated fella-. But with this new decision came the small, difficult task of building a second hanging rod/ shoe rack.
G never hesitated about the task at hand, got to work and tackled this project in one short afternoon! And my friends I couldn't be more impressed or proud of my hubby than when I came home to find his handy work paid off and looked FANTASTIC!!!!!

So with baby room and closet cleared and ready for action, im feeling a little painting coming on...maybe :)

How far along? 14 weeks, 3days
..180 days to go!
Size of our precious pea? A lime....3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces
Maternity clothes? Still just bottoms mostly.... which makes for one happy hubby:)
Weight gain? Im thinking 7-10 pounds ....can I tell you how much im freaking out about this!!!!!!!
Stretch marks? none, nadda, zip.....YAYYY!!
Gender? We still don't know...still thinking boy though
Movement? Sometimes I think I may feel something but then im quickly reminded, its just gas :))) oops :) -no one said pregnancy was ALL fun and games.
Sleep? If I make myself get to bed at a decent hour, I sleep really good. If not, I might as well just stay awake.
Food cravings? Potato of any kind!
What I miss? Still being a big selfish baby and missing my wine:((((
Symptoms? Incredible Boobs!!! Lol... dry skin and always thirsty!
Best moment of the week? Extra snuggle time with the hubs! ....We have been so busy with house/baby that it is nice to just be still and be in comfortable silence.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe