Hello 21 weeks!

10:56 AM

This week is no different than the previous.....as in...I STILL cannot believe there is a tiny human- little girl to be exact- growing inside my very own being!!!! It is WILD and rewarding and exhausting all and the same time! And Greg and I couldn't be more anxious to meet our sweet girl than we are right now!
We haven't made any progress on littles room, AT ALL, but this mommy has plans of putting her crafty hat on and getting busy!!! Late April, early May will be here before we know it and that is kinda freaking me out a bit :)
How far along? 21 weeks, 5 days.....126 days to go!!!
Size of R? A banana...weird, right?? But they say she is 10.5 inches long and about 12.2 ounces!!!
Maternity clothes? Luckily, im still able to get by with my pre-maternity tops and a few new larger non maternity tops. But I do see a shopping day coming up soon, because baby girl definitely isn't getting any smaller!!
Weight gain? Last weight surprised the hell out of me, meaning it was still showing 12 pounds!!!!! Which is exciting and depressing all rolled into one ;)
Stretch marks? None thus far and hoping it stays that way!
Gender? A sweet little Girl!
Sleep? Its getting better, I think. Greg and I added a foam top to the already padded mattress, so here's to hoping that works!
Food cravings? Salty, sweet and spicy! Lol....Greg teases that R is going to pop out doing a Salsa dance (while doing his best impression of Salsa dancing- too cute) with as much spicy food that I eat!!
What I miss? Honestly, regular bathroom visits....if you know what I mean! And definitely my waist line;)
Symptoms? Lack of energy to do....anything!!!! Hence the reason for living in filth and not getting very far on R's room.  But have no fear...it will get done, one day ;)
Best moment of the week? Being able to share our baby bump with Greg's family over the Christmas break, especially his grandmothers! !! OHHH!!!! And getting my o' so VERY awesome diaper bag from my sweet sister-in-law!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe