Absolutely!!!!!!

11:48 AM

I have the memory of a dang goldfish!!! Like, for real! I have been known to forget birthdays, HOW OLD I AM! -seriously, who's does that at 26, or is it 25?!!? (Only kidding this time), and even family trips from my younger years!!!! Which is kinda the whole point of this blog thing! I may blog about the most mundane things, but at least I can look back and relive something I might have otherwise forgotten!

So with all that said....a couple of weeks ago - maybe a week, who's knows! I forget:)- I received the most wonderful card in the mail, from one of my very best friends! A card that I was totally not expecting and a card that brought so much emotion, that I just didn't want to ever forget!

A card asking if I would be the MAID OF HONOR at her up coming wedding! !!!!!! Well, DUH!!!!!!

As I read the card - actually greg read it to me the first time- I was overwhelmed! Excited,  because this meant I would most definitely get to walk with her every step of the way as she planned her most extravagant day!! Horrified, because this also meant that I am eventually going to have to get over my fear of speaking in front of strangers - OVER a 100 people may I add!!!- But im sure with a few cocktails, ill be just fine! Overwhelmed, because this means that we have a long stressful journey ahead of us,  but honestly I couldn't think of anything else id rather do than help plan this important day - except have her little niece!!!!. Honored, because she has picked me, has trusted in me and loves me enough to have me guide her, help her and be with her for one of the most important days of her life!!!! Lastly, I laughed and cried, because I have never seen anything as cute and creative as how she asked her girls to be a part of this experience and cried because, let's face it, im hormonal! !!

Heather, my sweet friend, I cannot wait to stand beside you at that altar and celebrate with you the love that you have found with Matt! And i think i speak for all your girls when I  say.....let this big ol', time of our lives, party begin!
And here's hoping that I make one kick Ass MAID OF HONOR!!!! - who am I kidding?!? I probably will ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe