Very thankful.....Week 23!

10:11 AM

How far along? 23 weeks, 6 days.....112 days to go!
Size of the little one? A LARGE mango, this week. Im not quite sure what's the difference in a small and large one is but ill go with it :) sweet R is measuring just over a pound and is more than 11 inches in length!!
Maternity clothes? Still haven't splurged on any tops but if what I read is true, girlfriend and I are about to DOUBLE in size. Let's just hope she does most of the doubling!!!!
Weight gain? At the last appt. It was around 17 pounds!!
Stretch marks? Nope, and thanking my lucky stars
Gender? Still a little girl!
Movement? She has definitely become more active!  And her mommy is LOVING it!!
Sleep? Lately im not sure if I've just been plum worn out or if i have actually been sleeping better, either way,  its been wonderful!!
Food cravings? Nothing particular! Im just liking to eat in general :))))
What I miss? Not having a million different projects going on!!!! But this littles is totally work it!!
Symptoms? Achy back, swollen legs and leg cramps!! Its a glorious life!!
Best moment of the week? Finally coming to the decision on R's crib and relieving myself of that dreaded task!!! AND.....that we received her NEW crib in from her wonderful Grandma Rub Rub (short for Ruby, pronounced like Roob Roob) and Poppy!!! I love it and absolutely sure she will too!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe