100 days and counting!!!

9:24 PM

Can you believe that tomorrow we will officially be in the double digit count down till our sweet little R makes her BIG debut?!?!?

I know I can't!!!!

It truly seems like yesterday that Greg and I were jumping up and down over those tiny two lines on that pee stick!!!
However, G and I are absolutely ready to put her name to her face!!! We often sit and daydream about what it will be like when she finally gets here. What she may look like, red hair or brown, blue eyes or brown, light skin or dark!! It really is a miracle that there is a tiny human growing daily inside my very own being....GOD really is amazing!!!

Lately, R has been very active and her mommy and daddy can't keep their hands off of her!!! We love it!!! We're thinking we might have one heck of a gymnast on our hands :)

Mommy has finally finished one of her walls in her room....which I am in LOVE with!! And its complete with special flowers to remember R's Great Grandma.


All we need now are pictures of our precious littles!!

It seems the further I get into my pregnancy, the more proud I grow of my ever growing baby bump! Maybe because I am reminded daily that my little lamb is in there....maybe because I am finally understanding that I am actually BLESSED to be going through this experience.....or maybe its because I have finally realized that I can't fight how large I feel, so I might as well get over it and enjoy it!



And here we are today the BIG milestone......

How far along? 25 weeks, 4 days.....100 DAYS TO GO!!!!! Greg and I have A LOT to do and apparently NOT a lot of time to get it done!!!!
Size of our littles?? 13.5 inches long and she weighs about 1.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? I am a broken record on this one!!! Maternity bottoms all the way and I have recently joined the legging loving gang!!!! -why the hell have I waited so long to join this trend??? MOST comfortable thing EVER!!!!
Weight gain?? Honestly, don't know. Haven't been to the doctor again!!! But I assure you its plenty!!
Stretch marks?? Nope. But still a-rubbing the lotion on daily!!!
Gender??? GIRL!!!!
Movement?? She's an active little one most of the time!!! And has a particular liking to sitting (or laying) on her Mommy's bladder!!!!
Sleep?? Sleep is getting better, I guess. My legs still go numb and rolling over to alter sides is becoming more and more difficult :)
Food cravings?? Nothing out of the ordinary!! In general G and I, together, are trying to make healthier choices -most of the time FAILING miserably!!
What I miss?? Sleeping tummy style!!!!
Symptoms?? Dry skin!
Best moment of the week?? Finishing R's wall and mobile, making it feel more and more like her very own room!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. O' I'm getting so excited. I cannot wait to meet her. Her room is gonna be the cutiest ever ;D .. Love you sister..xo!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe