A whole LOTTA love!!!!!

8:06 PM

This past weekend, I had my first baby shower!

A first that couldn't have turned out any better!!!

From the personalized napkins.....


to the beautiful decor......




 (Amber did an AMAZING job on R's wreath!!! I cannot wait to hang it on the door of our hospital room)


to the wonderful food.....



And the funniest game that we ALL had a blast with!!


 (yep, we are totally tasting and smelling those diapers!!! so fun!!)

 I couldn't have asked for anything more!!!! And none of it would have been possible without my beautiful - also pregnant- HOSTESS, Amber!!!


I was surrounded by some of my closest friends and family.
Each one of them made me realize how ABSOLUTELY loved I am and how INCREDIBLY spoiled my little girl is going to be!!! 

( :(((( I am missing my beautiful cousin, Ashley, in this picture, who had to take care of one precious little boy.) 

 Two of my favorite High School ladies :))

R's Mimi and Auntie Bob!!!! Two of the MOST loving and giving ladies any little girl could ask for :)))

The LOOT!!!!


R was SOOOO spoiled this weekend!!! So much so, that G and I nearly couldn't fit everything in the car!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe