Bumpdate- 26 Weeks
1:22 PM
Its all still so surreal to me! Sometimes I can't even imagine being responsible for a whole other life! A life that is so tiny and so incapable of doing anything for themselves!! And other times I feel ready, mostly because I can't breathe anymore but also because im ready for the challenge! Im ready to look into her eyes! Im ready to be more in love with one little life than I could ever imagine! Im ready! Im ready to be R's mommy!
How far along? 26 weeks, 3 days..... 94 days to go!
Size of Miss R? Head of lettuce!!! She is ranging between 13.6-14.8 inches long and anywhere from 1.5-2.5 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Like I've said before, I've luckily been able to use my pre-maternity tops, but it looks like this growing belly is needing a little extra fabric :(
Weight gain? Still do not have an exact number since I haven't gone to the doctor, but come this Thursday im sure my head will spin at the 3 digits I see :((
Stretch marks? None so far, thank you Jesus! !
Gender? Little girl, little girl, little girl!!!
Sleep? Is a pain! Literally!!! My legs hate bed time!!!
Food cravings? Im a salsa whore!!! And im digging cereal.
What I miss? im pretty sure you all know this by now, since I've said it over and over, but im missing my waist line, wine and tummy sleeping!
Symptoms? My legs fall asleep all the time and swell if I stand too long.
Belly button? What's that??? I forget :)
Best moment of the week? Our first shower! Spending time with people who love and support us! And seeing the belly move FROM THE OUTSIDE!!!! -Greg totally got a kick out of that!

How far along? 26 weeks, 3 days..... 94 days to go!
Size of Miss R? Head of lettuce!!! She is ranging between 13.6-14.8 inches long and anywhere from 1.5-2.5 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Like I've said before, I've luckily been able to use my pre-maternity tops, but it looks like this growing belly is needing a little extra fabric :(
Weight gain? Still do not have an exact number since I haven't gone to the doctor, but come this Thursday im sure my head will spin at the 3 digits I see :((
Stretch marks? None so far, thank you Jesus! !
Gender? Little girl, little girl, little girl!!!
Sleep? Is a pain! Literally!!! My legs hate bed time!!!
Food cravings? Im a salsa whore!!! And im digging cereal.
What I miss? im pretty sure you all know this by now, since I've said it over and over, but im missing my waist line, wine and tummy sleeping!
Symptoms? My legs fall asleep all the time and swell if I stand too long.
Belly button? What's that??? I forget :)
Best moment of the week? Our first shower! Spending time with people who love and support us! And seeing the belly move FROM THE OUTSIDE!!!! -Greg totally got a kick out of that!
1 comments
Being a Mom is the best thing EVER!! I was so nervous 2 weeks ago, going to the hospital just me and the BF and leaving as a family of three. But it's been the best two weeks with my baby boy so far.
ReplyDelete