Why do I....

3:59 PM

let my OWN self, get in my OWN way!!!
Seriously, I can 9 times out of 10 talk myself out of anything, big or small!
 
AND....its ALWAYS something that I SHOULD ABSOLUTELY be doing!!!!
 
Example numero uno, I should totally spend 10 more seconds and start the coffee pot, so hubby doesn't have to stop!!!! -NOPE, I tell myself I'm too tired and I usually just go to bed!
(WHAT!!!!! TOO tired to set the damn coffee pot!!!! Am I smoking crack?!?! )
-I assure you, I don't actually smoke crack-
 
Example numero dos, just like the coffee thing...lunch for the next day gets the same excuse! Or I assure myself I will most definitely do it in the morning!! HAHA...does that happen!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I should know myself better than that!!
 
and FINIALLY!!!!
 
Example numero tres, the biggest of the BIGGEST!!!!
THE HUGE monkey on my back!!!! 
WORKING OUT!
 UGHHHH....
I think I actually tired just saying such a thing!!
Seriously, what is wrong with me!
 I guess I am hoping the baby fat belly fairy is going to come visit me as I sleep and rid me of all things jiggly!
(seriously, is there such a thing...maybe like the tooth fairy??? If so, could you PLEASE for the love all things glorious...send him/her my way)
But like all wishful thoughts...such a thing/person is not true, nor easy. And this lazy, anti movement lady has to realize....it AIN'T gonna happen without a fight!! Or slight willpower!!!
 
So here is my challenge!!!
A challenge for myself!
An EASY challenge!
-Rome wasn't built in a day-
 
#1...set the dang coffee pot!!!!
It isn't that dang hard!!! LAZY BUM!!!!
 
#2....pack lunch
its as easy as 1,2,3
*clean kitchen
*put leftovers in container
*place said container in refrigerator!!!!
DONE!!
 
#3....WORKOUT!!!
Morning Workouts workouts
 
Whole body workout
 
Come on hunnie....could these be any easier?!?!
MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe