Happy 4 MONTH Birthday
3:35 PM
Happy 4 Months baby girl!
I cannot explain the amount of joy you bring to our life EVERY SINGLE SECOND!!!
Mommy FINALLY put a BIG bow on your head..
Daddy didn't like it....
You didn't either :(
Your HUGE brilliant smile lights up any room and melts Mommy and Daddy's hearts!
This month Ellie came into your life!!!
YOU LOVE HER!!!!
Precious lamb, YOU are our world and we couldn't have asked for more!
You amaze and entertain us every SINGLE day!!!
Watching you grow before our very eyes has been a true blessing!
Thank you for loving us the way you do and completing our once very dull lives!!
We love you sweet R!
Mommy FINALLY put a BIG bow on your head..
Daddy didn't like it....
You didn't either :(
Your HUGE brilliant smile lights up any room and melts Mommy and Daddy's hearts!
Daddy can ALMOST make you laugh...but we are still patiently waiting for your chuckle :)
I guess Mommy and Daddy aren't that funny.
This month you moved to size 2 diapers and are still wearing 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes.
You are all about your toys now!!! Before you would just stare at them in amazement...BUT now...you reach for what you want and PLAY play PLAY all the time!!!
You are the sweetest thing!!
This month you met you sweet God Mommy Stephanie!!!!
She fell in love with you...of course!!!
I think you loved her, too!!!
You've tried frozen yogurt and strawberry jelly..both were a GREAT success!!!
You've also started eating solid.
By solids I mean rice cereal.
I don't think you are a fan and it didn't agree too well with your little tummy.
We're moving to oatmeal :)
Your GREAT Grandpa came to visit you this month, too!
You couldn't stop staring at him and his white whiskers :)
You'll grow to love that about him!!
He loved you!!!
Aunt Jeana and Uncle Tim came to see you again....
Sadly, you cried every time Uncle Tim came near.
You got over it, and LOVED him anyways :)
(I think Uncle Tim's heart has finally healed)
At your appointment this month you weighed a WHOPPING 15 lbs (14.14 to be exact) and were 26 inches long!!! That's in the 95th percentile my dear chubawub!!!!
I think your perfect!
The nurse thinks you'll be able to help Mommy get stuff off the top shelves one day :)
(you were fascinated with the paper on the table)
You love your stroller (as long as its moving) and you LOVE shopping with Mommy(and Daddy).
I am sure Daddy is OH SO THRILLED with this fact :))
This month Ellie came into your life!!!
YOU LOVE HER!!!!
Precious lamb, YOU are our world and we couldn't have asked for more!
You amaze and entertain us every SINGLE day!!!
Watching you grow before our very eyes has been a true blessing!
Thank you for loving us the way you do and completing our once very dull lives!!
We love you sweet R!








0 comments