Bulb BOX

3:03 PM

I had been searching and searching for the perfect dining table centerpiece forever and a day!
 
After browsing the lovely Pinterest world I ran across an idea I loved where someone turned a light bulb into a vase!
Unique and simple.
So I got busy transforming my oversized light bulbs.
Then I quickly learned that I was going to need something to put the bulbs in so they had a stable and sturdy base.

I first dug out some old napkin rings I had from years past and used those.


But then I decided I wanted something with a little more oomph to it.

I settled on the idea of a box.
A simple box
with 3 holes to hold my 3 bulbs

After many many months of talking about said box; I FINALLY had a craft night with a dear friend and got the box knocked out!

I am thrilled with how it turned out!
And the bonus part is...
A). I am now addicted to the circular saw. And am currently racking my brain on my next wood project.
B). this project only cost me $6...YAY!!!
C). The look of this particular craft can change with a simple switch out of the flowers :)
 
 
*The how-to for this project is fairly simple and can be figured out by just looking at it. BUT, if I can answer any questions feel free to contact me*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe