Remembering THIS - Part 1
10:40 AM
the older I get the less I remember about the small things in life.
Sometimes its the small things that mean and you love the most.
Hence the purpose of this little ol' blog of mine!
As R get bigger and older so does her sweet personality.
She is always making her Daddy and I laugh hysterically and those are the moments I NEVER want to forget!
*the way you will raise both eyebrows when you're investigating a new toy.
its almost like you're saying " ah-ha!!! I figured you out" or "what in the crap is this thing suppose to do?"
*your tendency to make a pile of everything!
Sometimes I'll catch you taking your letters from the dishwasher and piling them in the windowsill, along with anything else you felt worthy of joining in.
*the way you will stop whatever it is that you are doing and RUN to where ever you hear music playing! You are definitely my soul child! And you have the moves to prove it!
Mommy and Daddy love having our dance parties with you!!
*you love golf.
or so it seems.
you'll push your little golf club around striking at anything that resembles a ball!
You are going to have a blast on the course with your Daddy, I am almost certain!
*just like your love for piles.
You share an equal love for any sort of bag!
big or small...either will do for you!
and it is hilarious to see you toting a bag as big as you!
its even funnier to see the stuff you feel necessary to put in them!
You may LOVE the outdoors, but you're still my prissy girl, too!
These are the best days of our lives, for sure!







0 comments