Happy 2nd Birthday!!!
6:24 AM
Little Baby Nose,
I cannot believe another year has passed us.
It honestly seems like just yesterday we were preparing ourselves for your grand arrival, or gearing up for your FIRST birthday. So, to think that today you turn TWO, BLOWS MY MIND!!!
You've had many stages and each stage I have vowed to be my favorite. But, this stage, this inquisitive, rambunctious, copy cat stage is hands down the best!
I sometimes sit and just stare at you.
Taking in each and every motion, every giggle, every smile trying to soak in and embed in my brain this very time in your life where I thought I couldn't possibly love you any more, but in fact, I do!
I never want to forget the way your little tummy pooches out just slightly over your diaper. Or the sweetness that is your tiny chubby feet and cute little pug toes. The slenderness of your legs, the roundness of your nose or the way your teeth haven't quite come all the way through.
I want to remember how you reach up to me and scream "hans" before you'll step off the porch or if you get excited and want to show us something super cool!
Today I want to remember how you exert all efforts in helping me clean or how you get SO excited to put the clothes in the dryer! How you have to have your own broom when Mommy sweeps because you have to be just like me! Or the way each and every utensil has to meet your mouth before you'll hand it to me to be put away from the dishwasher :)
The sound of your tiny feet hitting the wood floors as you chase Daddy through the house!
Or the way you'll drop all things to bust a move to whatever melody plays on TV!
And the way you shake that tiny toosh while whaling your hair back and forth are my all time favs!
You freak out over bugs. You scream in a whiny/sarcastic tone if the tiniest creature appears. Soon you'll learn to only call on Daddy for this problem because Mommy's not touching them either :)
You're fearless(besides the bug thing)! You LOVE adventure. And you'll try most anything once!
Nose diving into the pool!
Head first down your slide!
Kick ball with boys 4x's your age.
Your CHHEESSEE face is impeccable!
You're a tiny ham.
But this is all good in my book as I think you're pretty perfect for any and all camera moments :)
You're tender and loving.
Patting our backs if we cough - and insisting we pat yours, too.
Yelling "bress" when you hear us sneeze.
Stroking my face when you see me cry :)
Grabbing us by the cheeks when you go in for a kiss
I fall more in love with you with every full mouth opened, tonsils exposed giggle you give when you're truly expressing joy. Or being tickled, of course!!
Oh how I love the sound of your deep baby giggle. It's truly one of the best sounds in this whole world.
Your sense of wonder for all things keep me in auh.
You have to see
touch
feel
smell
ANYTHING that is new to you!
Oh, the curiosity that pours from you, my child.
I look at you and feel a sense of easement!
You complete our circle, our world, our dreams.
You are my joy in life!
I see you and I see the pure perfection that is God.
I pray that you always hold him near to you! Follow him. Call unto him! Trust in him with your whole heart.
To you, on this day, I hope you feel the most loved!
I can only wish for you great things in the future.
Sweet Angel Baby, you are our proudest moment and we wish you the VERY best 2nd Birthday!
You freak out over bugs. You scream in a whiny/sarcastic tone if the tiniest creature appears. Soon you'll learn to only call on Daddy for this problem because Mommy's not touching them either :)
You're fearless(besides the bug thing)! You LOVE adventure. And you'll try most anything once!
Nose diving into the pool!
Head first down your slide!
Kick ball with boys 4x's your age.
Your CHHEESSEE face is impeccable!
You're a tiny ham.
But this is all good in my book as I think you're pretty perfect for any and all camera moments :)
You're tender and loving.
Patting our backs if we cough - and insisting we pat yours, too.
Yelling "bress" when you hear us sneeze.
Stroking my face when you see me cry :)
Grabbing us by the cheeks when you go in for a kiss
I fall more in love with you with every full mouth opened, tonsils exposed giggle you give when you're truly expressing joy. Or being tickled, of course!!
Oh how I love the sound of your deep baby giggle. It's truly one of the best sounds in this whole world.
Your sense of wonder for all things keep me in auh.
You have to see
touch
feel
smell
ANYTHING that is new to you!
Oh, the curiosity that pours from you, my child.
I look at you and feel a sense of easement!
You complete our circle, our world, our dreams.
You are my joy in life!
I see you and I see the pure perfection that is God.
I pray that you always hold him near to you! Follow him. Call unto him! Trust in him with your whole heart.
To you, on this day, I hope you feel the most loved!
I can only wish for you great things in the future.
Sweet Angel Baby, you are our proudest moment and we wish you the VERY best 2nd Birthday!
0 comments