Oil Cleansing Method!!!
4:09 PM Over the past several years I have used the well known Pro-activ. For the first couple of those years it was a girls best friend but now I find that its doing the complete opposite, plus its really drying my skin. Now for some people with oily skin this would be awesome but for a girl who loves make-up it sure doesn't do it justice.
So, after being dissatisfied for some time I started doing some research. I came across the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) that is being RAVED over.
Its main ingredients is Castor Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and your choice of essential oil -I am choosing Tea Tree oil, great for oily, acne prone skin.
Now I know what your thinking OIL!!! Yea I know its a little scary and slightly nerve racking but Ill try anything to make my skin feel amazing!!!
Today will be my first day of use and after a month of using it I hope to report back to you with phenomenal reviews!!


2 comments
Hello! New to your blog, and just adore it!
ReplyDeleteI also just switched off of pro-activ --- it was stripping my face so badly! I had never heard of the oil cleansing method; I'm excited to see how it works out for you! Good luck!
Hello Em!! I am glad to have you on board!! Last night was my second time using the oil cleansing method and I feel somewhat refreshed!! I know that the oil part of this is SCARY but somehow it works. Plus no yucky chemicals are caked on from moisturizers and such!! Here is the sight I found it on if you would like to give it a shot! http://www.acne.org/messageboard/OIL-CLEANSING-METHOD-Hi-t141871.html I hope this works for you as well or you find something that makes you feel amazing!!!
ReplyDelete