Little R!

11:45 AM

You are growing at a rapid pace, my child!
So much so that I sometimes feel like someone stole my baby and left me with a half grown woman.
It's CRAZY to see how much you change each and every day!
I love every square inch of your being.
Even when it's kicking and screaming on the floor!
 
 
Today you are 4 days shy of being 22 months old and I feel as if I could write a whole book on your witty personality!
 
these days you are completely infatuated with your baby "baby, baby" and most recently your little stuffed doggy!
each morning before school you have to put baby in Mommy and Daddy's bed so she can 'nap' while you go to school. This routine isn't complete until you literally SUCK her face off, give her a big bear hug and tuck her neatly under the covers. She is the first thing you speak of, after snack that is, when we pick you up and the first place you go when we walk through the door!
 
 
You have an extreme love for bubbles. Like clock work around 7 you'll start chanting "bubbles, bubbles" to let me know you're ready for bath! And its by far the cutest thing when you catch a hand full and try to blow them off like Mommy does :)
 
You're a child full of facial and body expression, which has me convinced you'll love the stage! This makes me so excited for future ballet recitals or school plays! You're our little ham!
And speaking of being a ham, you have learned several songs at school and will have Mommy and Daddy sing them all the time. All while you are performing the little stunts that coordinate. Followed by a grand "YAYYY" at the end while clapping furiously!!!
You're our truest blessing!
 
 
Still a lover of shoes...big, small, Mommy's Daddy's, yours. It doesn't matter. You'll have something on your feet ALL THE TIME!
 
You have GOT to be the smallest sarcastic person I've ever met! Which I love!!!! You'll slam your arms together in the crossed position and ramble on about something then whip your self around and leave the room like you where telling me something truly important but had to rush off to finish business in the other room!
If you hear someone laughing in your presence, you will throw your little head back and bust out in the cutest fake laugh I've ever heard!
Truly the funniest thing I've ever seen!
And I know it's bad, and I'll never admit to you how funny I find it, but when Mommy tells you "No" you'll start shaking that finger and say "No, No, No"!!!
Mocking me at an early age is probably never a good sign!
We have a thing where when your doing something you know you shouldn't Mommy or Daddy will give you till the count of three to stop or its time-out for you! Well, apparently you've caught on my child because now when we say "one", you'll follow behind with"ttttwwwooo" (yes, it's that dramatic)...which almost automatically makes Dad and I bust out in laughter!
WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!
 
I can truly go on and on. I just don't want to forget your littleness and the adventures you bring to our lives!!!!
 
WE love you sweet pea.
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe