Update...."Love Dare" Day 2

11:15 AM

Day 1.... This first dare was fairly simple, be PATIENT. Although patience sounds simple, it has never been one of my best virtues - I know shame on me! Now lets be fair, during the work weeks Greg and I  don't see a lot of each other, by the time we spend 8 hours at the office/golf course, go to the gym, shower and then finally cook dinner, its usually 7/8 o'clock before we really have a chance to spend quality time together. So this first dare was a cinch for us. Yesterday evening did however have a different vibe. I think the knowing that we were going to come home and be open to "patient" conversation and have a "patient" outlook on the rest of our evening, allowed us to have somewhat of a calmer attitude. So, at the end of this dare I think knowing that we were both going to be "patient" with one another, no matter the circumstance, let us enjoy each other even more!!! YAY, for being patient!!



On another note.....This is what I came home to yesterday evening!!!

                    Oh the little things really do make my heart sing :)))


Now on to Day 2......

 
Love is Kind.....

In ADDITION (lets not be kind and lose our patients) to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.

Hmmmm.....what will Greg and I come up with?!?!?!? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe