Day number 11....

4:02 PM

Day 11..... Cherish your spouse.

If you were asked "why do you love your spouse?" would you come up with this BIG (maybe small) list of all his or her physical attributes or would you simply write I love him/her unconditionally? Unconditional love is about loving your mate for not only being beautifully humorous but also being down right annoying -at times. It is about accepting them for EVERYTHING they are. BaD and GoOd!!! Cherishing your spouse is loving them even in their weak times. Building them back up because your spouse is ,IN FACT, a part of you. When you took your vows you CHOSE them "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part."

In essence, they are like your right arm. You wouldn't chop off your arm just because it was broken. You would get it medically tended to!!! This is much like our relationships, just because its not working perfectly at a certain time, doesn't mean you cant revamp it back to its original form or better yet you might end up making it better than before if you give it a a lot little TLC!!

So yesterday when I came home from work my sweet G was napping on the couch.....SO CUTE :)
I decided not to wake him, but to let him rest while I unloaded the dishwasher and started dinner. I guess with all the hustle and bustle I had going on in the kitchen it had woken him up. I didn't notice until he came up behind me and proceeded to take the spatula out of my hand saying "let me do that" REALLY?!?! GLADLY :)


So I camped out on the comfy couch until dinner was served...hehe...what a great man!!!

After dinner I could kinda tell that my Mr. was itching to play his game and I kinda felt a little tired anyways -so I took a nap. As long as he's happy right?!?!?


Has this taken over at you home yet???? I guess I cant complain!! At least its a video game and not a dirty bar of some kind...right??

Oh well, on to day 12.....

Love lets the other win.....

Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse. Tell them you are putting their preference first!!!

Yep, I'm sure we'll give this a good whirl!

Happy weekend friends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe