The Lovely day 20
5:14 PMDay 20.... Love is Jesus Christ!
I'll share with you a paragraph from the "Love Dare" book because I cant explain it any better than they did :)
Everything you've failed at and haven't been able to do, every minute you've wasted trying to fix things your own way- all of it can be forgiven and made right by putting your life into the hands of the one who first gave it to you.
As many times as you sin or you drift away from your spiritual ways, is as many times as our God will forgive you -this is what I took away from this chapter. Isn't that amazing? I love knowing that I have a forgiving God, because he knows I am SO FAR from perfect and I know I will continue to make mistakes but from those mistakes I will learn. So I will continue to pray. I will pray hard, for everything because I honestly know that I need his help with EVERYTHING, big or small, I need his help. And he will never fail me and that, my friends, makes me a believer all over again each and every time!!!
I've learned that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is lord and that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Over the last several months I have believed this and confessed this. And in doing so I know that God will allow me to love in ways I never knew I could.
God was willing to love us even when we didn't deserve it. He loves us with all of our imperfections, flaws and even when you are exactly on the great spiritual path. HE STILL LOVES US!!!
This is the same kind of love we are given to show to our spouse when we except God as our savior. We are given the ability to love someone with all their imperfections and flaws. We are able to forgive even if its not deserved!!! We are taught a whole new way to love! And to me, this is the greatest gift I've been given.
THANK YOU LORD
DAY 21....
Love is satisfied in God....


0 comments