OVERDUE day 18...
11:56 AMDay 18....prepare a special meal for just you and your spouse.
Well I hate to tell you this but once again we broke the rules!!!
Greg and I ALWAYS cook dinner together, sometimes we eat it in front of the TV -shame, shame, I know- BUT most the time we eat it in our dinning room, TOGETHER. We talk about our days events, or what we -meaning I- might be thinking our next house project might be. Its basically a chance at the end of the day to reunite as one!!!
SOOO....G and I decided to GO to dinner!!! We hardly ever have DATE NIGHTS, how exciting!!!!
Yes, I think its important to spend quality time together at home...i.e...cook dinner together, eat together, that sort of thing but I also think its a GREAT thing to have date nights!! Who ever said that once you get married all the romance and fun has to be thrown out the window??? -Probably a cynic of relationships- Well hunnie let me tell you, WE are going to keep this fire a blazin'!!!!
Day 19....
Love is impossible....
Look back over the dares from previous days. Were there some that seemed impossible to you? Have you realized your need for God to change your heart and to give you the ability to love? Ask him to show you where you stand with him, and ask for the strength and grace to settle your eternal destination.


0 comments