AS I PROMISED
4:09 PMSo if you've been keeping up with my day-to-day life/blog -and if you haven't, shame on you, YOU SHOULD- you know that I tried the Oil Cleansing Method for way to long a little while.
And as I promised, here are my two cents....
This could quite possibly be the WORST idea I had ever had. Now let me make myself clear, if this method has worked for you, GREAT, GRAND!!! More power to you. But in my case it sucked. In fact, I don't think my face had ever been so broken out.
Now at first, it seemed great, essential oils, natural products. It made me feel like I was doing something good for myself. But weeks later, you could literally play connect the dots!!!!
MAN, I felt awful!!
So needless to say, I have reverted back to the good ol' cosmetic lines.
This time trying
This certainly feels a lot more natural to me! And I am already feeling and SEEING the difference.
That is all I have to say about that.
Try at your own risk, but don't say I didn't warn you!!
HAPPY FACE CLEANING ALL!!


0 comments