Surprise, SURPRISE..DAY 22/ day 23

12:40 PM


 Day 22.... Choose today to be committed to your love even if your spouse has lost most interest in receiving it. 

 At the beginning of mine and G's marriage, I had this misconception that marriage was made of lemon drops and worked something like the fairy tales I watched growing up. -FYI...I am a HUGE romantic movie watcher- So when I found out that men -mine in particular- didn't know how to read my mind or didn't know the perfect thing to say at the exact moment I THOUGHT he should, I WAS BLOWN AWAY!!! Which needless to say, caused many disagreements, sometimes hurtful words and a lot of misunderstanding.

As you can probably understand, I had A LOT of growing, praying and motherly advise to listen to. -Who knew I was missing the ONE thing that gave me the understanding of how to truly love-
So in reading this particular chapter in the Love Dare, I have learned that God loves us no matter what we do, no matter how we act. He is always accepting of us.The Lord still remains faithful  to us. This, to me, is how we should love our spouse, faithfully. We should accept our spouse and our spouse's love just as he/she gives it, because the love that each of us express is the mere reflection of the Lord's love shining through.

I have learned to appreciate the way G loves me with all his heart, IN HIS OWN WAY!!! But most of all I have learned that love is no fairy tale and that we choose who we want to share our lives with. And my friends I CHOOSE, forevermore to love my handsome husband, Greg.

So in honor of this lovely dare I simply expressed why I CHOOSE to love my MR.
-He officially named it the Easter egg hut :)-
 
I placed one in his current book. 

  He found the next one on his night stand.

 This one was in his phone clip. 

SURPRISE in his undies :))

He couldn't miss the one with the toothpaste.

In his closet!!

The refrigerator.

 Sneaky, sneaky...in his truck.

 And FINALLY in his work binder!!

It was lots of fun surprising my sweet hunnie and to see hie face each time he found a note was priceless.


Day 23...

Love always protects...
Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, and addiction of influence that's stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your spouse. 



Happy hump day all!!!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe