Top 2 Tuesday
1:17 PMI am excited to finally be joining in on Taylor's ....

Top 2 Songs on My ipod
There ya go making my heart beat again - Sugarland
I actually love anything Sugarland and the uniqueness in her voice!!
I've had the time of my life - Black eyed peas
I love the mix of old and new in this song and the beat never fails to get me off my chair.
And just because I absolutely love this band, Ive added one more.
Chicken Fried & Whatever it is - Zac Brown Band
I love me some down home country and that is what this band is all about!!!
Its the kind of band I can picture around a campfire pickin' at their guitars and singing the night away!!
Happy Tuesday Y'all



2 comments
I love sugarland too!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love both of these!!! Great picks!
ReplyDelete