The BIRTHDAY boy!!!

10:07 AM


My Dear Gregory,

Today is your special day and I couldn't me more excited!!
Today you turn another year older, which means your another year wiser, its another year I get to spend with YOU and its the beginning of another year of exciting ups and downs!

You have made my life entertaining, crazy exciting and at times even frustrating. You have also picked me up when I was down and encouraged me when I felt weak! You are MY light at the end of my tunnel!

I am so VERY proud of you! Of the hard work that you do. Of your perseverance and positive attitude!
God has plans, BIG PLANS, for you and I am delighted that the Lord has chosen me to share them with you!


Today I wish nothing more but you to feel how truly loved you are! 
Happy Birthday my sweet hubby! 
I love you so very much 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe