Fabulous Friday

9:59 AM

Today I'm linking up with Laura at Between the Lines for FABULOUS Friday!!!


Today is totally fabulous because its the LAST DAY of my work week!!!! It has been one of those weeks that truly seemed like it would never end!!! 


It being Friday means tomorrow is Saturday, which means I'm going to the Air Show!!!


G and I are meeting friends and going to indulge in OVER priced hot dogs and I'll probably leave with a really bad sunburn -MUST remember sunscreen!!!!- But all in all I KNOW it will rock!!!! 
 
Then shortly after this lovely affair my mommy and step-dad will be arriving!!!! I couldn't tell you the last time I was able to LITERALLY spend mothers day with my mom. So I'm super stoked about this coming Sunday!!! -plus I've got a few surprises up my sleeve for her :) -


Hope your having a fabulous Friday too!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe