What's on my mind....

2:26 PM

Growing a human being is hard work!!

I could NEVER explain how tired I am feeling. - but very grateful!!

I've heard stories from other woman about being tired their first trimester, but I HAD NO IDEA!!!

I could lay my head down at any given moment and be out like a light in seconds!!!

OH, and not being able to take in my normal amount of caffeinated beverages, is killing me!!!

And my mornings!?!?!? My mornings have brought around a wish of never wanting to get out of bed. The second my eyes open and my feet hit the floor, my body acts as if I haven't fed it in a week!! - which is so far from the truth- so getting motivated to get ready for work is pointless! I think I might as well tell the boss man to push my clock-in time back by a few hours!  Yeah, I think that should work!!

Or a box of saltine crackers may just find a semi permanent home by the bed, so fighting the urge to faint and vomit at the exact same time can begin a lot quicker!

And while we are on the subject of food...this girl has definitely NOT been feeling any aversions! ! AT ALL!!! In fact I probably eat every 3 hours! !! Which I reckin' is a good thing considering my situation ;)

The way that I see it, by the time I'm 9 months, you'll probably just be able to roll me from point A to point B, because this girl is going to be one giant Rollie pollie!!!

But with ALL this said, I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! Because at the end of all this, ill be sharing in the joy of mine and G's first precious little bambino.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe