Baby bumpdate....week 17
10:32 AMHonestly it feels very surreal that I am even pregnant, much less this far along. And I tell you something else....I don't go one day without thanking our wonderfully loving God!! He has blessed G and I to the fullest, and I cannot wait to welcome this precious little into our lives!
How far along? 17 weeks, 4 days....156 days to go!!!
Size of our precious? An onion!!! 5.1 inches long and weighing in around 5.9 ounces.
Maternity clothes? Im so thankful -im sure Greg is too- that most of my pre-prego tops are still fitting the ever growing baby bump. But I have been rocking the maternity bottoms for a little while!
Weight gain? Right now, I have not a clue. I haven't been to the doctor and don't own a working scale :( but I can't say this truly hurts my feelings...AT ALL!!
Stretch marks? Still none that I know of....although I wouldn't be surprised if they popped their ugly little heads up anytime now since I suck at taking the time to lotion up!
Gender? 9 more days!!! I can't wait to find out then surprise the family!!
Movement? Tiny sensations here and there but no big jabs to mommy's ribs yet.
sleep? I am sleeping much better these days...thank you Lord!
Food cravings? This week hasn't been much different than my everyday living. The ice cream and sardine cravings just haven't kicked in yet.
What I miss?? Being able to blow and go without hubby getting on to me for going too much! My glasses of wine and my skinny jeans :(
Symptoms? Dry dry skin and tiredness
Best moment of the week? Sharing my baby bump with family, receiving our AWESOME baby's dresser (best bday present ever!!) from my Mommy & Daddy-O-David and ordering the glider!
0 comments