19 weeks....Getting Closer!!!

8:48 PM

How far along? 19 weeks, 4 days....141 days to go!!!
Size of our sweet little girl? a mango.... she's about 6 inches long and 8.5 ounces!!!!
Maternity clothes? Luckily, I am still able to utilize my pre-prego tops but I am definitely stocking up on my maternity bottoms!!! Gotta make room for the ever growing baby bump!!
Weight gain? 13 pounds!!!!! At the last doctors appointment, I absolutely wanted to curl up in a ball and hide in a dark hole - a GIANT dark hole!!! Is it technically legal, or proper, to go on a diet while pregnant?!?!? :)
Stretch marks? At this point i am thanking my lucky stars to be able to report a huge NO!!!!
Gender? Miss R is ALL baby GIRL!!!! Her daddy and I couldnt be more thrilled!!!
Movement? her little nudges are slowly but surely getting stronger and stronger and this week we have had a very active little lady!!! I cannot wait until daddy can feel her, too!!
Sleep? I HATE that the only sleeping position for a prego is on our side!!!! Lately, my hips are killing me, I wake up with back pain and I toss and turn throughout the ENTIRE night!!!
Food Cravings? Anything peppermint -this might have something to do with all these Christmas candles burning- and ice cream, which might have everything to do with the extra ass Im carrying around :)
What I miss? MY WAIST LINE!!!
Symptoms? Achy back, swelling legs and itchy/dry skin
Best moment of the week? Getting started on R's room AND getting some of her accessories in!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe