30 DOWN AND 10 TO GO......

10:36 PM

and honestly I couldn't be more ready , scared and unprepared as I am at this very moment!!!


Ready, because apparently I am slightly selfish when it comes to sharing my personal space and our wee tiny girlfriend is definitely making herself comfortable! 
Upside is....she makes me smile with every poke, stab and random jive she does!

Scared, because it is slowly settling in that I am, in fact, going to be a mommy!!!! That I am going to be responsible for this tiny human and the kind of person she turns out to be. It is slowly becoming real that when she FINALLY makes her big debut and I get tired or frustrated, I won't get to hand her over to the parents. I AM THE PARENT!!!!
Upside is.... I am not alone. I get to experience this crazy, glorious ride with one of the most spectacular men God has ever put on earth!!! He has surpassed any expectation I had in a spouse and I KNOW for a fact that he will blow his new role as R's Daddy OUT OF THE WATER!!!! With him by my side and in my corner, I know we'll make it through this God sent adventure :)

Unprepared, because the closer we get to R's due date, the longer my damn "to-do list" gets and for the life of me I cannot figure out why???? Shouldn't the list get smaller over time???? And when am I going to get to partake in this whole "rest" thing pregnant women are suppose to do in the last few months prior to delivery???? 
Upside is...... the hubs has tried taking on A LOT of my "wifely duties" which has taken a lot of stress off of me:) AND is working over time at home to try and get most of our projects done before go time :))))

Picture TIME.....






How far along: 30 weeks, 4 days.....65 days to go!!!
Size of R? a head of cabbage, about 15.7 inches long and almost 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? Let's get real!!! Mommas got front and definitely NOT fitting in pre-pregnancy anything!!!!
Weight gain??? Totally NOT answering this one anymore!!!!
Stretch Marks? None, nada, ZIP.....thus far anyways
Gender? sweet baby girl
Sleep? Lately I've been the one doing the snoring -per hubby-  But this means Momma is sleeping HARD. So this probably means Momma needs to SLOW DOWN!!!
Food cravings?? Nothing out of the ordinary. 
What I miss?? SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH!!!!
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks and dry skin
Belly Button? That damn thing has been gone for a LONG time :)
Best moment of the week? Getting a few more things done in R's room and making a little more room for her in the kitchen!!!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe