Long lost S'mores Party
10:31 PM
I'm running a little behind....
okay A LOT behind.
So, the story is...
this girl has never had a s'more.
I know!!! What rock have I been under?!
But in my whole 27 years of existence and I have never liked the idea of a marshmallow, period.
Much less had the urge to burn my fingertips with a flaming, outrageously sticky marshmallow!!!
But I decided to put my own anxiety to the side and make a reason to throw a party...
a sticky marshmallow, kick ass party!!
The littlest babes had a great time practicing kissy face :)
Looks like Matt took his claim on sweet R :)
not everyone was enthused about my mad photog skills
but some were ....
(I stole all the outside photos from the wonderful Christropher Hall Photography)
LOOK....I spy a FLAMING finger burning marshmallow
All in all at the end I learned.....
*we should have more parties
*more parties surrounded by great friends and family
*more parties that celebrate the big and then the not so big
*s'mores aren't all they are cracked up to be
*s'mores are JUST as messy as I thought they would be (found leftovers in my hair...NO bueno)
*having new experiences with my littles is always one for the books :)











0 comments