Double Digits!!!
10:13 AM
You have officially hit the double digits!
While I am excited for all your growth, accomplishments and beautiful changes,
I am TERRIBLY saddened by the fact that you are 2 months away from technically being referred to as a "toddler"!!!
When did this happen??? And why has it come so quickly?
You're 10 months
and more wild than ever!
You started walking around any object that is big enough to help keep your balance, but you quickly started pushing those objects around to get where you needed/wanted to go!!
Which means Mom and Dad are constantly on HIGH alert of what is in arms reach...i.e drinks, plates of food and anything breakable :)
you haven't been into much that wasn't in plain sight!
until NOW!
You are slowly becoming more inquisitive on what's INSIDE closed doors!
Which means phase 2 of baby proofing is in full swing
You still fit comfortably in size 3 diapers
and wearing 9-18 month clothes.
Eating is still not like it used to be...
mostly bottles
and only taking a few bites of your baby food!
I think I am convinced that you're tried of the everyday flavors and this is your way of telling me you want me to change it up!
You are still enjoying daycare more than Mommy wants to admit...
and it secretly breaks my heart when you kick and reach for your teachers when I drop you off.
But you sooo LOVE all of your little classmates, and this makes Mommy's heart happy!
This month THREE, I repeat THREE, teeth are starting to come through!!!
This has made you want your Mommy even more!
I love all of my extra cuddle time, BUT HATE that your feeling so terrible!
This has made you want your Mommy even more!
I love all of my extra cuddle time, BUT HATE that your feeling so terrible!
You attended your first real Birthday party this month!!
Unfortunately, you were a little cranky from your teething but you love watching all the kiddos play, the cake and anyone who gave you attention :)
Unfortunately, you were a little cranky from your teething but you love watching all the kiddos play, the cake and anyone who gave you attention :)
We also celebrated your First Easter!!!
With your very first Easter egg hunt!
Equipped with your FIRST bunny rabbit experience :)
1 comments
Time sure is flying by too dang fast!!! It needs to sllllooooowwwwww down!!!! Love all the pic's!!!
ReplyDelete