Workin' it - Day 1
1:14 PM
Yesterday was a typical Monday!
And if I had to be honest...kinda sucked!
I needed at least 4 additional sets of hands at work to take care of all the crap that was being thrown my way. NOT complaining (kinda am), I enjoy my job and thankful they need me and work so well around my crazy schedule. But sometimes it gets over whelming with the lack of time I spend in the office.
Baby is teething. or so we think!
And these are the tough ones, so its kinda upsetting our little babe's tummy. Which makes diaper changing EXTRA fun!
PLUS she is SUPER needy and all she wants is Momma!
Again, not complaining! I am OVERLY thankful I get to call myself her Momma and COMPLETELY grateful that she is mine!
Just sometimes this also gets over whelming when there are 186365454 other things I need to get done!
Laundry!
OODLES and gobs of it!
Husband was sick!
which, lets face it, means his world is ending!
This also means I had, what felt like, a TON of extra weight on my shoulders!
Pitiful! I tell you!
plus dinner and clean up
then bath and clean up
then MORE laundry!!!
Yeah...yesterday kicked ass!!!
Okay!!
So, I say all this to tell you that I made my mind up over the weekend that it was high time for me to get healthy!
I don't just mean be small.
I'll always be small.
Its just the way I was made *thank the Lord*
I mean...HEALTHY!
Like work that ass
and eat less potato chips!
ahhh...those potato chips! my weakness. and now on the fore front of my mind! Aghhh! :(
Anyhow....
Yesterday sucked!
And although I had my mind made up to work it out after bath and bed for the babe,
I was exhausted!
All I wanted to do after this LONG drawn out day, was SLEEP! or curl up on the couch!
BUT!!!!
I defeated my negative "I'll just start tomorrow" thoughts and pushed forward!
I concurred my own self!!!
(that's really half the battle)
and I worked it!
I pushed through my heavy breathing and weak arms (this girl is in terrible shape)
And I completed Day 1!
SUPER proud of myself!!!
So! note to all tired and OVER exhausted Momma's out there!
push yourself!
for you and for that precious Babe!
and if you aren't a Momma just yet!
Push yourself!
We can all be healthier in some form or fashion!
Be your our boss! Make positive changes!!!
DO GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
I needed at least 4 additional sets of hands at work to take care of all the crap that was being thrown my way. NOT complaining (kinda am), I enjoy my job and thankful they need me and work so well around my crazy schedule. But sometimes it gets over whelming with the lack of time I spend in the office.
Baby is teething. or so we think!
And these are the tough ones, so its kinda upsetting our little babe's tummy. Which makes diaper changing EXTRA fun!
PLUS she is SUPER needy and all she wants is Momma!
Again, not complaining! I am OVERLY thankful I get to call myself her Momma and COMPLETELY grateful that she is mine!
Just sometimes this also gets over whelming when there are 186365454 other things I need to get done!
Laundry!
OODLES and gobs of it!
Husband was sick!
which, lets face it, means his world is ending!
This also means I had, what felt like, a TON of extra weight on my shoulders!
Pitiful! I tell you!
plus dinner and clean up
then bath and clean up
then MORE laundry!!!
Yeah...yesterday kicked ass!!!
Okay!!
So, I say all this to tell you that I made my mind up over the weekend that it was high time for me to get healthy!
I don't just mean be small.
I'll always be small.
Its just the way I was made *thank the Lord*
I mean...HEALTHY!
Like work that ass
and eat less potato chips!
ahhh...those potato chips! my weakness. and now on the fore front of my mind! Aghhh! :(
Anyhow....
Yesterday sucked!
And although I had my mind made up to work it out after bath and bed for the babe,
I was exhausted!
All I wanted to do after this LONG drawn out day, was SLEEP! or curl up on the couch!
BUT!!!!
I defeated my negative "I'll just start tomorrow" thoughts and pushed forward!
I concurred my own self!!!
(that's really half the battle)
and I worked it!
I pushed through my heavy breathing and weak arms (this girl is in terrible shape)
And I completed Day 1!
SUPER proud of myself!!!
So! note to all tired and OVER exhausted Momma's out there!
push yourself!
for you and for that precious Babe!
and if you aren't a Momma just yet!
Push yourself!
We can all be healthier in some form or fashion!
Be your our boss! Make positive changes!!!
DO GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
0 comments