1:13 PM
SELF LOVE!
When I think about why I made the decision to start my Beachbody journey, my only thought is.... Why did I not start sooner?!?
From the outside, people see a petite woman who should be thankful she doesn't struggle with weight. Who can eat what she wants and all is happy and well.
On the inside, I feel every bit of the crap I eat! What people don't see, is my lack of energy to run circles with my baby at the park. The way my body would rather watch said baby play from the couch instead of rolling on the floor in laughter with her! The fact of the matter is, after having my baby (who is now 4) things don't look the way they once did. And while I don't expect them to, and I'm thankful for this body God gave me, and the fact this body helped bring into this world something I love more than life itself....I'm still not loving the way I've been treating it!
With all of this said, in only a weeks time, I feel more empowered than I have in a long while! I feel more energized to make change! To bring SELF LOVE back into my life! And the group of women I am surrounded by, makes me feel like we can conquer every bit of those dreams!
I'm looking for 3 women to support, mentor, and to bring along with me on this incredible journey back to SELF LOVE! It's not a magic pill, or a plan that you figure out on your own! It's support, team work, and encouragement to develop GOOD habits and a healthy lifestyle!
Stop hesitating and message me so we can journey together!!

0 comments