"Love Dare" Day 3 -Complete....

3:51 PM

Day 3...... Was fun! I truly found myself thinking of my love ALL day, which brought me back to the feeling I had when we first started dating :) Oh the memories!

The third dare was all about NOT being selfish! Which, lets be honest, we all have a tendency of being selfish at one point or another BUT the truth is, when you allow yourself to be selfless, you open your chances of a greater happiness. In my opinion if you think and give to others before yourself, God will reward you with all the greater gifts in life. If we all lived this way, think how much richer each and every one of our lives would be!!!

OK, now on with yesterdays dare....Buy your spouse something that says "I was thinking of you today."

After thinking of my hunnie all day, I decided he needed something to get him ready and excited about this upcoming golf weather!!

GOLF BALLS!!! Nike Distance to boot -not sure if this really helps in the game or even matters, but Greg made me feel like I did a great job...lol. Plus, I had to throw in a famous golf quote and a "just because" card!!

After surprising my hunnie, I went to the bedroom to get in my "comfy's" and this is what I found.


OH BOY!!!!! My man knows me all too well! I mean the flowers were lovely -it gives a nice spring feeling in the bedroom- but the BLOW POPS!! I was tickled pink -I have somewhat of a sweet tooth!

I think it made both of us feel a little extra special to know the other had thought about them that day!


Now without further ado..."Love Dare" Day 4

               Love is.... 

Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he or she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.

BRING on Day 4!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe