friendship, FRIENDSHIP.....
11:59 AMlet's talk about FRIENDSHIP!!!!
I remember in Junior High and High School having to be best friends with everyone! I had to be invited to all the get togethers/parties or my feeling would be hurt and I would instantly ask myself "why don't they like me" or " why wasn't I included?." But I have found in getting older and MATURING that its not about being the most popular or having TONS and TONS of friends. In fact, it isn't the quantity of friends at all but the QUALITY of the friendship.
True friends are there to pick you up when you have fallen. To give you their HONEST opinion, even if it hurts or you would rather not hear it. True friends are the ones who make you laugh when you feel like crying and the one who lends an hear when all you need is to talk. True friendship passes NO judgement!
True friendship is the kind of bond that no matter where life takes you as we get older you can always pick up where you left off. The kind of friendship that even if you haven't talked in weeks/months, when you do it feels like you haven't missed a beat!
I value the friendships that you can be yourself, you can be silly or down right outrageous and still know they love you! You can have your falling outs and somehow you find a way to work it out and in the end you still love each other just as much!!!
I have also learned that friendship doesn't always have to come in a form of a stranger at school or work but in fact it sometimes comes in the form of a husband, mother, sister, brother, in-laws or cousins!
Since mine and Greg'sBIG little disappointment I have found a new appreciation for my friendships. Before this, I knew that I had a hand full of very dear friends BUT after all of this I have found a new love and appreciation for those wonderful women/men! They have truly gone above and beyond to make me feel loved and have absolutely made this time in our lives a little easier!
To these friends of mine, I couldn't have made it through this without you! I love you all so dearly and I want to thank you for helping the Marsh family stay so strong!
True friends are there to pick you up when you have fallen. To give you their HONEST opinion, even if it hurts or you would rather not hear it. True friends are the ones who make you laugh when you feel like crying and the one who lends an hear when all you need is to talk. True friendship passes NO judgement!
True friendship is the kind of bond that no matter where life takes you as we get older you can always pick up where you left off. The kind of friendship that even if you haven't talked in weeks/months, when you do it feels like you haven't missed a beat!
I value the friendships that you can be yourself, you can be silly or down right outrageous and still know they love you! You can have your falling outs and somehow you find a way to work it out and in the end you still love each other just as much!!!
I have also learned that friendship doesn't always have to come in a form of a stranger at school or work but in fact it sometimes comes in the form of a husband, mother, sister, brother, in-laws or cousins!
Since mine and Greg's
To these friends of mine, I couldn't have made it through this without you! I love you all so dearly and I want to thank you for helping the Marsh family stay so strong!




0 comments