GROWTH through pictures....
8:40 PMAt the beginning it seems as if pregnancy will last a life time!
Time goes at a snails pace and it seems like you have FOREVER before you'll reach the end!!
BUT come the second trimester, things speed up, you grow at a RAPID pace and your honey do list seems to NEVER end!!!
And then you wake up one day and it ALL becomes TOTALLY worth it...
worth it because you'll feel your little's tiny kicks and turns.....
Then eventually, you find yourself closely resembling Al Bundy because you can't seem to get enough of her constant movement!! And it is completely, COMPLETELY the single most wonderful feeling you thought you could ever possibly feel!

2 comments
O' sister!!!! I'm am just overly~whelmed with excietment for you and I know you're the happiest lil' mama to be!! I know you're gonna be the best mama any lil' girl could ask for!! Lots of Love..xo!
ReplyDeleteBy the way... You've got the cutiest prego belly ;)
ReplyDelete