Happy 1st Birthday!!!

8:34 PM

When it came time for me to start thinking of a "theme" for R's first birthday, I had no idea where I wanted to begin!
I searched for ideas after ideas and none seemed to excite me!
Then I thought...I'm not a theme kinda person!!!!
But I did want it to feel special and girlie
So I found my inspiration and ran with it!
All the hard work and long hours...
all the money spent and trial and errors.
They were all worth it to see R eating it all up with friends and family surrounding!






















We thought our little Miss would be slightly uncomfortable with SO many people here...
but she proved us wrong by soaking in all the love and spoiling that was seeping from every loved one that came to celebrate :)
























We had an amazing time sharing our most prize possession with our friends and family!
Thank you to everyone who came out to share in R's VERY first Birthday!!!
We love you all!
And thank you for loving our littles nearly :) as much as we do!

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who gave a helping hand to this Momma in getting everything ready!!!  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. how fun! What a great celebration! Her dress is super cute, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am! We had a great time! And she was such a little ham! I found her little dress online at Garnet Hill kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, cuteness overload! All of it.... her cake, dress, banner on the cakes, high chair.... ahhhh, I could go on and on!! Looks like y'all celebrated BIG! I absolutely love that one photo of her throwing her arm up in the air w/ the swimsuit in tow!!! Can't beat that face!!

    I cannot believe your sweet girl is officially ONE! "They" aren't kidding when they tell you to enjoy every second, huh?! Goes by so fast!

    Great party, girl!! So glad her birthday was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Darci! I cannot tell you how much your compliment means to me! I worked so hard hand making each and every detail of her party! And thanks to you her highchair was user friendly!
    She was a little ham the whole time and I think she loved all of the attention each and every person gave to her that day!
    And you are so right! They grow up way too fast! Your little Jackson is almost 2!!!! Thank God we get to see all of their growths and accomplishments first hand! Being mommies couldn't get any more rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe