Family Vacation - Part 3

8:12 PM

Friday, our last full day of vacation...but TONS of fun to squeeze in :)

The Smetts, G and I started it off with a little Ziplining
I was scared out of my ever loving mind, but our guides soon made all of that go away!
SO MUCH FUN!!



The hats felt a little small and the harnesses felt a little invading, but hey, safety is pain I suppose :)







 Our guide Geronimo









Our second guide Pickles :))
Such a great experience!!! And absolutely AMAZING guides!!!! They acted and treated us like we've known each other for years!

After zip-lining we all headed out for a little Putt Putt golf!



It was freaking hot this day! Like standing in the pits of hell HOT!!!!
But a great day spent with the ones we love :)
Plus R had a great time swinging her club and stealing OUR balls!













After Putt Putt...Mom, R and I headed to the cabin while the rest of the gang went off for some Go-Carting and Zip-Lining







Finally us girls finished it off with a little Moonshine tasting downtown :)
*highlights of the night*
-my camera inevitably failed on me and wouldn't take ONE damn picture
-Mom got lit!!!! HAHA! Hilarious
- wish I wasn't so mad about my camera because I would have had SO much more fun teasing my Moms drunk self :)
-Moonshine will kill! :) but with a little blueberry mixed in, it ain't *insert my hillbilly talk* so bad!

 Only true evidence of this night!

All in all we had a blast! Great memories were made and laughs were had!
Nothing could have made this trip any better.... EXCEPT for our few missing members :)
R had a GREAT first vacation.
And the next years vacation is already in the planning process!!!

Let the family vacation tradition BEGIN!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe